Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Minnie Mouse/Minkee Baby Quilt

My friend came today and I guided her through the final process for her granddaughter's quilt, the binding, all done neatly and securely by machine.
First it had to be puppy approved, "now who is this one for?"
"Ah yes the lovely baby Rowen, I approve!" 
It is so soft and cuddly, so glad we agreed no batting.
If you look really close you can see Minnie Mouse.
And that wonderful cuddly soft minkee backing, what baby girl would not love it!
Great job Sueann on your very first quilt, I think you are hooked so what's next??
Linking up with Heather over at Needlework Tuesday

1 comment:

Heather said...

I haven't used Minkie, but every time I feel I fall in love with it. How is it for quilting? does it stretch or shift while stitching?

Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday