Thursday, September 18, 2014

Finished For Friday September 19th.

This is the second top I began at retreat and it's now complete. 
When I went looking for backing for the top finished last Friday there was nothing in stash backings large enough so I pieced together these four fabrics for an eclectic backing. The yellow print was left over from the quilt so I was able to use that up- if I had my way there would be nothing but a few little scraps left from each quilt!
They were all good sized chunks so it wasn't too hard or much piecing required and that quilt should be my next personal LA project.  Opened up it is about 80" square, perfect for the 74" top.
The frogging of the vintage fan quilt is on the back burner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a finish. House cleaning is getting in the way of quilting . My goal to have IT done by the end of the month. Beautiful day in CT

Andee said...

That one looks good Ros!