Friday, December 28, 2012

Easy Street, Clue #6

 Bonnie released the last clue today before the big "reveal" on NewYear's Eve.
Here is a sample of the 128 x 3.5" patches I made this evening. We also were to cut each of 16 x 5.5" squares of the green fabrics into four triangles. On NYE morning we will see the final design and I plan to put the blocks together on NYDay.


Andee said...

Wow you are done with six too! Nice easy clue...can't wait to see what it looks like!

Gari in AL said...

I got mine done, too. I won't be home New Year's Eve or day so I will have to play catch up next week. This rush to the finish is going to put other projects on hold. ;-)

Cheryl Willis said...

I am not quite caught up but hope to be sewing on this new year's eve. maybe I can get some helpers. i love sewing with the kids!