This evening I finished quilting the latest of Hannah's quilts. Multiple fabric colors allow a wide variety of thread choices and I ended up with a gold/green Valdani 100% cotton thread. The bobbin thread is also Valdani a solid gold cotton.
The backing is a very pale green print and this color choice seemed the best. I decided to use a panto, I was unsure how well I would be able to see the thread, as it turned out it was a wise move!
Yesterday I began to sew the binding on another baby boy quilt and this evening finished it off making it a fairly productive weekend.
There is no batting in this quilt, the Minkee backing is enough.