Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Done For Labor Day!

My labor on these two quilts is done so I am celebrating that for Labor Day. Now I need to slip in another QOV between the other tops waiting for quilting.


These are both from Andee, this one is her eleventh? I think, little Schnibbles, one more to go!


This close up shows the Line Dancing quilting in each block.


The backing is quite different making it reversible.



The second is her Flying Geese quilt..........

with a coordinating backing.

5 comments:

Pat said...

They both turned out very nice!

Michelle said...

Beautiful quilts both, however, I'm especially keen on the Schnibble.

Miri said...

Two terrific quilts!

Gina said...

Love the quilting you did on them

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!! Gorgeous both of them.

PLEASE NOTE: Major crash on old blog. You will need to update your following and any links associated to my blog: New address is:
http://wearestitchingforserenity.blogspot.com/

Thank you and DON'T forget the GIVEAWAY.

Hugs
Tammy