Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby and Bag Brag!

Pics I took last night of the big/little guy. He stayed with G'Mum while Mummy & Daddy went to a birthday party.

He was good as gold, he's trying to "talk" & works very hard at vocalizing!


So sweet these little ones are, so pure & innocent, as yet untouched by the world.
What a gift.

My other brag- I bought a new purse!
We women understand how looking for a new pocket book is about as difficult as finding, well-nice fitting jeans!
It must be big enough-but not too big- have the requisite number of zippered pockets to keep my stuff safe & separated, the right handle-one not two for me, nice & wide & soft on my shoulder.
Then it has to be cute- if there's no chemistry there's no purchase! If I am to live with this appendage I cannot possibly be seen every day with something less than cute!
I was checking out " Rocking P" my favorite store in Ouray [CO.] run by a mother & daughter from TX. They have the cutest things, there is something for everyone, always something new & there's always something for me, LOL!

This time I fell for this great purse- it has the right amount of bling, lots of pockets, perfect handle & the size is just right too. Wow, I think I hit the jackpot!

It isn't real cowhide, but woohoo, I am stylin'!

6 comments:

joanne said...

woo-hoo on the purse. I understand how difficult it is to find the right one but when it happens you know it right away!
And WOW..is that little punkin' ever growing fast. He looks like absolute sugar...

farmlady said...

What a cute little guy. Bet grandma is offering her services as babysitter a lot.

...,and this new purse definitely has chemistry. You are going to get noticed. It's beautiful! Enjoy.

Reddirt Woman said...

Baby Matt is going to be telling you stories (that you'll share with us, right?) before you know it. What a doll. And great purse!

Hugs and happy baby stories...

Helen

Gramma 2 Many said...

I follow the purse story completely. Have a closet full of purses that do not "fit" and still have not found one that does. Just bought a new one about a month ago, but once I started using it, it is not right. Will have to resume the search.
Gotta love the little guy, he is just to cute!!

Ayie said...

hahaha, cute baby!

Kim said...

Ros I just love his happy face....he looks like his Daddy :0).
Enjoy every minute with him....you know how fast his babies days will pass.

Happy sewing