Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bustin' stash, but adding too!

We are off to a 50th. birthday celebration this evening & when DH asked me what I would give this friend I thought, wine, chocolate, nah she might have to share those with her DH, but wait a minute, she's a quilter & loves CW repros & do I have a stash of those due to my work with HOBQP. I pulled out 4 boxes of CW fabrics & cut 12 FQ's & folded them & tied into little starry bundles, aren't they cute? What better gift for a quilter than more fabric and I feel good because I am getting 3 whole yds. out of my stash to share with my friend. Now what I must confess is that I added about 15 yds. yesterday at the big Bernina birthday bash-it was all 75% off, how could I resist?! And I wanted some more backings..........
Oh & check out Christine's one year anniversary give away a very cute bag.......I'm already thinking about celebrating my one year blogging anniversary in January now what can I choose.............and while you are blog hopping also visit Abbie's blog & see the very sweet lap quilt she is giving away!

1 comment:

Candace said...

Very cute, and the perfect gift for a quilter. 75% off, who could resist.