Thursday, April 3, 2008

Arizona & Orange Crush




We returned from CO. yesterday in record time, under 9 hours,LOL & the weather is very pleasant still here in Phx! Walt went right to the car wash to remove a couple of hundred pounds of mud before we went out for sushi with JW & GF for his 34th. birthday. Was our youngest DS really only 7 lbs 2 ozs & 21" long 34 years ago?! That's a far cry from 200 lbs & 76"!Today I hope to work on my 4 patches for the OC mystery-this time around we have 2 weeks between clues for which I'm thankful, as Bonnie is busy working on the publishing of her first quilt book. I have changed the accent fabric for the OC mystery because the blue accent fabric that I had chosen was not "accenting" the other fabrics as it should, & I'm much more pleased with this combo above. Leslie's Winding Ways quilt, below, is begging me to quilt it, & I am eager to get a start on it now that I have a design idea in mind so that she can get it back & bound for a HS grad. gift.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love your OC color choices and...

Welcome to the Mystery Quilter's Webring:)

Amanda said...

Ah, I see from your blog that AZ IS Arizona! I really like the turquoise in your OC fabrics.

Kucki68 said...

I love the winding way pattern, but have yet to make one, ah well, some day...